ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Monday, September 14, 2009

I just LOVE them.... (Las Vegas Wedding Photographer)

Meet Gabe & Wendy (no "H"....weird, just kidding! I am the weird one :).
They are some of our closest friends and are soo much FUN! We were close to the dry lake so we decided to do a quick photoshoot and this is what I got (I added a texture, but the circles on the lake were already there):


Wendy you look soo SEXY!

And we also did a series of them holding their guns. I'll post more at a later time, just thought I would tease you a little!


Wendhy

Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Wedding Photographer. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

1 comment:

  1. ummmm....I LOVE IT!!!!!! AHHHHHH! I am definitely ordering this huge!

    You're amazing!

    -Wendy

    ReplyDelete