ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS....

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with your loved ones.
Its that time of year where everyone makes resolutions. I immediately knew
what one of my resolutions had to be. Here it is:
I AM GOING TO POST A NEW BLOG POST EVERY WEEK. For those of you
that know me know that I can slack off from time to time when
it comes to blogging. So I plan to reward my blog readers. Here is the deal:
if I have not posted something new all week (lets say Monday through Midnight of that Friday) one lucky blog reader will receive a $50 Gift Card towards Wendhy Jeffers Photography. All you have to do is be the first person to leave a comment that week on my blog letting me know that I've been caught slacking off!


I hope everyone's year is filled with lots of happiness and lots of candy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, looking for photos from Natalie Delgado's trash the dress session...anyone leave a comment about not seeing a new post last night (this morning) yet? Fri. Jan 8th/Sat 9th?
    Patt Robles (John Delgado's Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patt,

    Natalie's trash the dress session will be up later this evening. You can visit my Facebook fan page to view photos from her session by clicking on Become a Fan at the top of this blog. And I did post a blog post last week (I give away the gift card if I didn't post any blog posts by Friday of that week), but keep checking the blog every week because I am bound to slip up at some point. Thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete