ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I ♥ Faces - "Best Face Photo" Challenge - Week 2

I've been wanting to blog but my internet has been acting a little crazy lately so I am way excited to finally share some photos with you.
One of my other resolutions this year is to participate in the I Faces weekly photo challenges. Check them out!
Here is mine for this week. I took this photo last month and just loved it. Mordy has the sweetest smile and an awesome personality to go with it. I'll be blogging his family session later this week. But here is my favorite of Mordy:

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips
Wendhy
Wendhy Jeffers is a children photographer in Las Vegas. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I love the color of his eyes! Especially with the orange background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy! I love the contrast between his eyes and background and his sweater. It makes his eyes really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joyful shot, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the background is a great contrast - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot! Ditto about the eyes and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It jumped out the minute I saw it!!

    ReplyDelete