ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

John & Natalie = Married in Las Vegas

Natalie and John came from Texas to get married in beautiful Las Vegas. I just loved them from the start. Natalie is also a photographer so we just had to become friends!
We had quite an adventure on the Las Vegas Strip. They were married in the evening at the Venetian and had their reception at Treasure Island (TI). Once the reception was over we drove around in a limo and got some BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS around the Las Vegas Strip!
We had tons of fun :)

It was pretty cold that night, but when you are with the one you love nothing else matters.
Since they are from Texas we just had to do this photo!










Did I mention that we flew to Paris to get this photo...............I wish!!



Did I mention that I am a sucker for silhouettes...




LOVE IT! Look how cute they are!


And this is definitely one of my top three from their wedding:



Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. We had a blast!
Make sure to tune back tomorrow for photos from the AMAZING Trash the Dress session we did the following day.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing these...or I should say "teasing" us with these! We can't wait to see all of them! Great job, thanks!
    Patt (John's Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Wendhy! The silhouettes shot is awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete