ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Carly=Sweet 16 (Las Vegas Photographer)

I just loved this shoot! What a great present for your Sweet 16! Carly had her hair and makeup done by the talented divas over at the Las Vegas Style Sirens. Makes me want to get a makeover :)
Carly has such a beautiful smile and the photos turned out great. I had a really hard time choosing my favorites for the blog. So here they are:


I love her ring!
I just love these next ones. She is soo fun!

beautiful...

This shot was a lot of fun. Thanks mom & gramma for throwing the rose petals.

I just love the Las Vegas Style Sirens divas. They do such amazing work, it doesn't matter what the event is, the result is always the same: GORGEOUS!


I had a feeling I was going to like Carly and then I found out she is a TWILIGHT FAN! If there are any other fans out there, I bet I know what you're doing on November 20th!
That is all for now. I hope you had a blast. Thanks for letting me be a part of your sweet 16!

Wendhy

Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Teen Photographer. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

13 comments:

  1. Wendhy, all I can say is "WOW" Your photos really captured Carly's beauty! I can't wait to see the rest!!!...I don't know what else to say...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are so pretty !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... kinda reminds me of kelly clarkson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carly you look really pretty! you are really starting to look like your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carly you look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with anonoymous. Carly you look amazing, the picture with the huge glasses is my favorite, you really look like mom in that one. You have really grown into a beautiful young lady. Wendhy, Awesome pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photo's Carly. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little cutie! I loved throwing the petals on you...love gramma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carly sayss

    Hmm . IS that me . ? Hehe . I love how even tho' i was sneezing and wheezing they still loojk good . Coolio ' . !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Pic's Carly.
    Didn't I tell you the other day just how pretty you look.
    You truely are georgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice backdrops! But nothing compared to you, Carly! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I posted a comment. But now it's not showing up??? Anyways... Carly, you look absolutely beautiful. You are so much fun. I love having you in YW.

    Love, Sister Hardy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow she did a great job with your eyes. You look great!
    Love ya Cindy

    ReplyDelete