ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If you want to have fun...

you have got to meet Chris.  This high school senior is full of energy!  He had me and his mom laughing the entire time.  We did a lot of fun creative shots.  It was very hard to narrow it down to just a few photos to share on my blog.  Thanks so much to Chris and Tina (his mom) for letting me photograph you, this is definitely one of my favorite shoots of all time.  Make sure to read the Senior 411 at the end of the post.  ENJOY!

This is one of my favorite creative shots.  After I told Chris my idea he was totally into it.  I loved how it turned out!  I did two different kinds of processing because I wasn't sure which one I liked better.  Thanks Tina for being my assistant.























SENIOR 411
favorite color: orange, yellow, red
favorite band: all classic and alternative rock
favorite movie: The Princess Bride, Iron Man, Star Wars
favorite tv show: The Office
favorite website: Facebook
best friends: Kelly, Logan, & Leo
two words that describe you: fun & diligent
signature catchphrase: What time is it? It's time to get BEEFED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment