ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Boy Jack...

Is such a cute little boy!  I love taking newborn pictures.  The only downside is that I get baby hungry.  Babies are just too cute.  Little Jack was excited that I was there, he would not go to sleep.  He is definitely going to make the girls crazy when he grows up.  Thanks Tara for letting me capture the sweetness of your little boy. Enjoy!



I am not sure what he is thinking about but the look in his eyes is PRICELESS...





I guess he is not into baths quite yet...

I love the eyes...

7 comments:

  1. I love Jack too!! Great pictures! Heather Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, those are adorable! Congrats on your new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautiful baby boy could only be the product of the 2 beautiful parents. Congratulations to both of you and Reese!

    Donna Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendhy you seem to be such a natural! You have great talent! Tara, you are right about having a hard time choosing they are adorable...even the announcements are kind of tough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendhy, you are such a pro. You did a great job working with both of my kids and your talent speaks for itself. Thanks so much... now for the decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pictures of baby Jack! My two favorites are the one with Tara and her husband holding Jack with outstretched arms, and the black and white one where Jack is in a "sleeping bag" knit blanket with a ribbon. So sweet! Kendy Cox :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful baby boy! The pic with him tied in a blue bow was my favorite...but I also LOVED the pictures of Reece with the flower over her mouth!

    ReplyDelete