ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Monday, November 2, 2009

Skye= ONE

I have been lucky to photograph this little darling since she was a little baby. I can't believe how fast she grew up. Here are some of my favorite photos from her one year session...

I think this photo of Mommy & Me is my favorite.

That is all for now. I have lots more sessions to blog, newborns, one year olds, engagement sessions, weddings, and some Halloween photos. So stay tuned, this week will be a busy one for blogging...

Wendhy

Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Children Photographer. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

4 comments:

  1. awesome pics wendhy...love the 1st one and the mommy and me pic...what happen to the last pic, looks like little princess just woke up..lol..cant wait to see all of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful pictures. Skye is so pretty. I love Skye and mommy's photo.
    I love your work Wendhy. My family will see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgsh!! i love the pics!! you guys look soo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures!! I think the 1st picture is my favorite... Look at your little princess Mary Ann she is soo beautiful!! She is tooo cute

    ReplyDelete