ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Saturday, March 27, 2010

All over the place!

I can't believe I've slacked off on my blogging again! Well I can believe it, I've been all over the place. I went to WPPI which was AMAZING! I was able to meet and learn from some of the best PHOTOGRAPHERS in the world. I am coming out with a brand new blog. Yay! It will be released sometime next week. And I'll just have to have a contest of some sort to celebrate the launch of the new blog. So make sure to tune back next week. I'll also have lots of beautiful shoots to blog.

Here is the front & back cover of a mini book that we designed for Chayce's Dad's Birthday. Isn't he cute!


Also, I didn't blog anything yesterday, which means someone won a $50 Gift Card! And the first person to catch me was..............NINA! Congratulations! You will be getting a $50 WJP Gift Card. Thanks for being a loyal blog reader.

Till next time!


Wendhy Jeffers is a children portrait photographer in Las Vegas. I offer studio sessions and outdoor sessions. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment