ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pray for my loved ones...

Today has been a tough day for me. My mom called me this morning to tell me about the earthquake in Mexico. She knows I don't watch the news because of how depressing it can get so she wanted to make sure I knew. My grandmother along with some of my aunts live down there. Some of their homes are about to fall apart due to the quake, but as far as I know they are okay. But we haven't been able to touch base with everyone so we can only hope that they are alright. Please pray for them and for all the families that are suffering right now.

I went to Mexicali, Mexico this January to visit my family and had such a blast. My family is so welcoming, not to mention their big hearts! Here are some of the photos I took of my cousins while I was down there. These are some of my favorite people in the whole wide world! Each time I see them I am filled with joy....


This is my cousin Yarlin. She ADORES Troy and I. My aunt said that last time we visit all she could talk about was Troy & I 24/7.


Wendhy Jeffers is a child and senior portrait photographer in Las Vegas. I offer studio sessions and outdoor sessions. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session consultation.

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family & the people who are going thru this terrible time.<3

    Kristin Galante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! They are definitely in my prayers!! Beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I finally touched base with my family and they are okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendhy,
    It was a great pleasure to meet you the WPPI last week! You're work is beautiful! I will write to Luptia to make sure she takes a look at it as well!
    If we come to Vegas in September we will be sure to contact you!
    Best of luck with all your endeavors! You're a very talented gal!
    Kind regards
    Crista Lee Photography

    ReplyDelete