ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tiny Little Rory...

Rory has got to be the smallest baby I've photographed. I think I took these pictures when she was about a week or so old.  She was just darling :) And it always helps when they take a nap. Thanks to my really good friend Kennedy who let me borrow her baby! I can't wait to see Twilight with you this weekend! We are going to have fun! Thanks for suckering me into the series :)



God's little Angel at work...


Gotta love the little feet...


2 comments:

  1. You rock girl! I totally love them! I really do have the cutest kids huh? Okay okay you don't have to answer that. lol! This Friday is going to ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked them! And we are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete