ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Meet the Worthens

This shoot was a lot of fun.  We accomplished soo much in so little time.  This was also the largest family group I've shot.  Stephanie rounded up her kids and grandkids for family pictures.  We definitely had some unhappy babies over time, but overall we got some cute pictures. These are some of my personal favorites. I would post them all but then the rest of my clients would get jealous. :)

Meet Stephanie with her oldest son Richard.
Here is the entire Worthen Familia. Lots and lots of grandkids :)
Here are the gorgeous daughters.
The handsome sons.
Richard & Lindsey (the oldest & youngest)
I am not favoring one individual family, but it was too cute when Brynlyn started hugging her uncle Richard.
Gotta love the hot pink shoes...
Thanks for being such a cooperative family! For the amount of people we had it ran very smoothly.  You guys did an awesome job. :)

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job, and I love all the fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You guys have such a cute family. All the kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete