ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Monday, February 23, 2009

Friendship is a beautiful thing...

...to have. Without friends our lives would be empty.
My husband and I have been friends with the Spendloves for a very long time. We've had a lot of fun adventures together. That is why I had so much fun photographing their family. Plus, they are such an attractive family! Here are some of my favorite photos from the session:


Lilly was not in the mood to smile so we all decided to look at her...
Jon and Callie are one of the cutest couples I know. They've been married for four years and are still madly in LOVE!
Lexie and Lilly are best friends...



I tweaked the picture to get a funky vintage look.





These sweet girls adore their mom. And look at how gorgeous Callie is...





And that is it. Hope you liked them. Thanks for letting me photograph your family :)

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks for posting them! You have such a talent. I absolutely love the one of Lexie and Lilly by the waterfall. Such a great lighting effect on that one. I really like these pictures and also your editing.

    Joyce Owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, these are all super cute! The family photo that I like a lot is where we are all looking at Lilly. Thanks for taking the time to photograph our family. I owe you big time!

    Callie Spendlove

    ReplyDelete