ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Friday, February 13, 2009

WPPI ROCKS!

This is my first year going to WPPI. Every photographer I've met says that WPPI is the photography conference of the year to go to. I finally understand why. I have spent the last two days learning and shooting from two of the best photographers in the industry: Alycia Alvarez (award winning family photographer) and Kevin Jairaj (international award winning wedding photographer). Their seminar is called "Rings to Rattles," since they cover the entire spectrum. They are soo talented and such a cute couple. I've learned so much in such little time. 
They had different models come in during the two days and they taught us some tricks and how they do things. I'll be posting some of the pictures I took later. I am kinda tired from all the workshops.  Plus I have more to go to tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment