ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My little cutie pie... -Las Vegas Children Photographer

...BRYN! This is one of my nieces and I just ADORE her! Not only is she a sweetheart, and loving little girl, she is also beautiful! I only hope that when I have kids some day they look as cute as her.

I took these photos not too long ago while I was up in Utah visiting my nieces. I had planned to do a shoot of my nieces while I was there but something always kept coming up. We were up there for Londyn's (my other niece) first year birthday party. Right before the party started I was hanging out with Bryn. She was dressed in her cute little fairy wings and skirt, so I decided to grab my camera and follow her around. We probably walked around my sister in laws house for about 15 minutes and I ended up with some really cute photos of her. Good thing I don't have kids yet or they would be photographed all the time.

Well here are some of my favorite photos of Bryn......just look at those BIG BEAUTIFUL EYES!

TOO CUTE! I LOVE YOU BRYN!

No comments:

Post a Comment