ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Friday, August 28, 2009

Its fairy time... (Las Vegas Children Photographer)

Meet little Miss Hailey, she was one of the winners for the Little Mr & Miss Nevada Pageant. She is such a cutie pie and just loved my fairy wings. We couldn't get her out of them. Here are some of my favorites...


I have to tell you the story behind the photo below. Mom wanted me to take some photos of her wearing this cute little headpiece with a black outfit that had an apron (with no wings) but Haley wanted to keep her wings on, hug her blankie, and suck on her binkie. After cropping the photo this is what I got and I just loved the expression in her eyes, so innocent, sweet, and kinda sad.
Here is the original crop of the above photo just so you could see the overall picture.

And here is one of her rocking out...

Wendhy

Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Children Photographer. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures turned out AMAZING!! We loved taking them and by far had a better experience than we have with any other photo session...and trust me we have had alot since this little girl was born!! I would highly recommend having photos done with Wendhy!! We cant wait to see all the photos and have the next shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that little girl Hailey is so cute...she is a sweet heart...some day she will be a star..I think she has a good chance of being on maybe a halmark card,tv,etc...the photos are great/good job Wendhy..+++

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I am soo glad that you loved your photos. Can't wait to show you the rest. Hailey truly is a little angel.

    ReplyDelete