ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Silly Baby Faces... (Las Vegas Baby Photographer)

I just LOVE photographing cute Skye. I've been doing her photos ever since she was 3 months old and only gets cutter! During our session she kept making all these cute "silly" baby faces so I just had to share...


Look at those baby teeth!

She sure is a quick learner, we got her to stand and show us some dance moves...

And this is one of my absolute favorites. Look at those eyes! But I wonder........what is she wondering about?

Thanks for reading and make sure to leave a comment :)



Wendhy


Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Baby Photographer. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

8 comments:

  1. maryann (skye's mommy)September 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM

    looooooooooooove it wendhy, can't wait to see more....soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuute my baby GIRL..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just darling!! i cant wait to meet that petsonality in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love these pictures Skye is such a pretty little girl!! It makes me want to get more pictures taken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Goddaughter Skye is so CUTE! I love it. She is really a very beautiful baby model!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is definitely adorable :)

    And Nina you have to get some family photos for your xmas cards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful baby!! Wearing some of the headbands I made that mommy purchased!! Oh my goodness adorable baby girl! Not too mention awesome pictures!! Great Photographer I must add.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my baby girl is so beautiful. smiley like mommy. i love u baby girl.

    ReplyDelete