ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Friday, September 18, 2009

Meet Charlene & the rest of the bunch! (Las Vegas Family Photographer)

Charlene just celebrated her 50th birthday and decided to get some family photos while everyone was in town. Family photos are so precious because before you know it the kids are off to college or getting married. And trying to get everyone together can be quite challenging. You pulled it off Charlene.

Here are some of my favorites. In case you didn't notice, Charlene is the one being attacked by all the kisses. Doesn't she look great!




This little gal was too cute. I think she is definitely daddy's little girl....

I just love my couch! If you're looking for some unique family photos, furniture out in the middle of nowhere is always fun! I just got a new/old vintage chair that I can't wait to take out...


By the way, we had horrible wind for the first part of the shoot, so I am very thankful that we were able to get some great shots after all.
This is all for today, but tune back on Monday evening and I'll have some more beautiful photos
from this outdoor family shoot. This was only half the bunch! Lots more cute
people on the way :)

As promised, here are some more...
Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Family Photographer and travels worldwide.
Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

9 comments:

  1. Dear Wendhy,

    You really captured the true essence of who we are, thanks for a wonderful time. I cant wait to see the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous. I like the picture of Tor & Chaz the best. Chaz you look stunning! Dor looks like a super model. can't wait to see the rest. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful photos..brings back lovely memories,,,,I particular llike the one of Tor Jr. and Alex...how cute is that???
    Thank you, Wendhy...more more more
    we want more!!!!!
    mom xx00xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re Charlene's photos, these are all so wonderful, but I just LOVE the last one. Look at those beautiful women and their beautiful smiles.
    Love you all,
    Nancy Duehring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlene they pics look great. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I am soo glad that you loved the photos. You are all such a cute family and I am glad that we were able to get some family photos for Charlene.

    I just added a few more so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Photos! I couldn't be at the party, but it's great to see everyone through the pictures! I love the one of the six girls and the shot of Charlene and Elba! Love, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. CHARLENE, you are a beauty! you look great in all of these pics! my favorite is the frist one with you and all the kids, its such a good one!!
    great job... love always, nicky restivo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathryn Said
    These are just wonderful treasures of of your family, full of Love for each other. Can't wait to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete