ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Monday, September 14, 2009

I ♥ Faces (Contemplative & Pet Challenge)


So I found this really cool photo site through one of my friend's blog called I Faces. They have weekly contests with different themes, so I thought this would be a great thing to do to keep me on my toes. This weeks challenge was:

CONTEMPLATIVE: thoughtful observation; full or deep consideration; dreamily or wistfully thoughtful: a pensive mood; expressing or revealing thoughtfulness; quiet modes of apparent or real thought; can be marked by some sadness, but doesn't have to be.


And I immediately thought of this photo. Its one that I took when I was first starting out. This little girl is shy and I just loved her expression.

PETS: I loved this little guy! Pets are just too cute, they seriously have their own little personality just like us. I mean look at that expression! I took this photo while at Vicki Tauffer's workshop (It was a ton of fun and will have more photos from the whole trip later).
I think I had a little too much fun with this dog so I might have a Pet PROMO coming up for all you pet lovers. So if you're a pet lover and would like some art photos of your pet stay tuned to the blog.















Wendhy
Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Children Photographer. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

6 comments:

  1. love both of the photos... the contemplative entry is so angelic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pictures are wonderful!! I love the texture on the pet pic!!!! The b&w of the little girl is absolutely beautiful. Did you use an action on the b&w, if so I would love to get the link to it. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Wow, you can see the world in those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pictures! I love the texture in the pet photo!

    ReplyDelete