ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I shot with film for the first time!

Don't worry I am only shooting film for my Large Format Class not for my clients. I am lugging around a huge camera that takes 4x5in film. I've always wanted to mess around with film and I finally have a chance to do so. (for an entire semester) The film holders only hold 4 film sheets per shoot, so I have to be very precise with my settings because I only have 4 shots (this really makes me appreciate digital photography). I heard from some of my classmates that their film didn't develop correctly so I was a little stressed out when I was developing mine. Specially since I was developing my assignment the day before it was due. Procrastination is bad! And when it comes to school I tend to do it a lot, shame on me! Well here is my first assignment. I had to photograph a building without having any distortion and I did it! This first photo is of the film negative after I developed it. Doesn't the negative look cool. It reminds me of infrared.

The photo on the left is the actual photo for my assignment. The one on the right is just for fun.

And I just loved how beautiful the sky looked so I took a quick photo of the entire building...
Wendhy
Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Photographer. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

1 comment: