ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I just LOVE him!

Meet my little brother! He is such an energetic and fun person to be around. I still can't believe that he is in 7th grade (maybe 8th grade, they grow up soo fast). I remember playing with him when he was only two years old. Time does fly, which is why I am grateful for photos.
We wen't out one day and drove around Las Vegas to find some cool walls.
Here are some silly faces: (he really enjoys making me laugh, by the way, he purposely squints his eyes when doing silly faces) Isn't he just cute!


When I looked at this photo I almost wanted to cry. I realized that this little guy is no longer my baby brother, he has transformed into a young teen. It really shows his mature grownup side...

And this one shows why I love to be around him....

As some of you know I have been really sick the past few weeks. Lying in bed and watching tv all day gets boring when you've watched the same episode three times. So when I felt up to it I would start editing photos. Whenever I need a break from editing photos for my clients I start editing photos from my personal projects. Crazy I know! So thats exactly what I did today. Hope you enjoyed my brother's photos. Until next time.

Wendhy

Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Children Photographer. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

1 comment:

  1. You photo's are amazing! All of the Banks Wedding photo's look are so perfect! You capture the moments so well!
    ~IsadoraA.

    ReplyDelete