ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our Fall Holiday Promo is finally here!

I just want to start off by saying that I am a little behind on a lot of stuff. So please be patient with me. I was really sick and am almost back to normal. So I have a lot of blogging to do. I thought I would start blogging today with my Fall Holiday Promo since the holidays are around the corner.


It's that JOLLY time of year again. It's...
Time to find that perfect recipe for an unbelievable dinner...check!
Time to find the kids a cute holiday outfit........................check!
Time to buy gifts for the entire bunch.............................check!
Time to clean the house before all the guests arrive............check!
Time to get some AMAZING family photos for the holiday cards I need to send out.......CHECK! (thats what Wendhy Jeffers Photography is for)


*Additional charge applies for groups over 5 people.

Wendhy

Wendhy Jeffers is a Las Vegas Children Photographer. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the new promo! What a great idea! I am so sorry that you are sick! Can I bring you some soup? I hate being sick! We do need to hang out once you are feeling better! I miss you soooo much! And when we do move you have to come do photos (maybe some night stuff too!) where ever we end up!

    ReplyDelete