ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Amber & Alexa

Thanks soo much for letting me photograph you.  You two remind me of me and my mom.  There is just a huge amount of love between the two of them.  Alexa is a shy little girl, but boy does she love to smile! We had a lot of fun and I tried some new ideas.  I really liked how the pictures turned out, enjoy....

Look at Alexa's beautiful eyes! I wonder what she was thinking about?




Played around with some textures and I loved what it did to the pictures


4 comments:

  1. Hey! I am a friend of Amber-I love the pictures! alexa is adorable in the up close. get Amber to start a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pictures look fantastic. I especially like the one with Alexa's big eyes and the one where she is sitting down and you can see the bottom of her shoes. VERY CUTE!!!! ~Theresa Graziano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Your web site is amazing! What great pictures. Looking forward to seeing what you do - you can tell you have a passion for photography.

    Joyce (Callie's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your comments. And yes photography is my passion (don't tell Troy).

    ReplyDelete