ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Meet the Chatelains ("THE HOME TEACHERS")

I just have to say that I love my ward! I don't know what it is about it, but everyone is so involved its amazing.  :) The Chatelains are one of our home teachers and they're always showing love and concern for our family.  They're an amazing family, just look how cute they look. You can immediately feel the bond between Johan & Josie.  Thanks for letting me photograph your family, hope you guys had fun, I know I did!



There is nothing more exciting that throwing your kid up in the air....

Look how cool Jonah looks.
Josie seems very independent, just doing her own thing :)



6 comments:

  1. What an adorable family! I love the pictures! -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for such wonderful photos I am so excited to send them out on my christmas cards!! you where so great to work with!! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jamie thanks so much for sharing your cute pictures. Your photographer did a great job!!!
    See ya soon, Dayne and Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Did you do these at Floyd Lamb park? They are beautiful shots.
    -Christine Hull

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out so adorable. Some of my favs are - Josie in her tutu on the chair, Jonah on the couch w/Josie in the air, the family tree and the one of legs and feet...too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete