ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Amazing beauty.... -Las Vegas Model Photographer

Meet Shannon. We did an outdoor and studio shoot to put together a complete model's portfolio for one of my photography classes. My friends think I am crazy because I am always in school but CSN always comes out with more interesting photography classes so I just have to take them. In order for a model to have a complete portfolio that shows variety he/she needs to be photographed indoors and outdoors and has to showcase the different personalities he/she can become. Shannon did a great job bringing out all these different personalities. Plus, she is so beautiful and fun to be around. My professor said that she should be a Maybelline model with those beautiful eyes of hers. I had the hardest time choosing my favorite photos because she looks gorgeous in all of them. But here are a few of the ones that really showcase what a model's portfolio should consist of.

"The Execute Look"

"The Evening Out Look"

"The Attitude Look"
(not too many people can pull this off this look, you did awesome!)

"The Magazine/Glamour Look"

"The Angelic Look"

TOP: "The Girl Next Door Look"
MIDDLE: "The Maybelline Look"
BOTTOM: "The Model's own Look"

TIP FOR MODELS IN LAS VEGAS: Being a model in Las Vegas is very competitive right now. You need to make sure that you have a wide range of photos in your portfolio so that the agencies can immediately picture what roles you can fulfill. In order to showcase your beauty make sure that you find a qualified model photographer in Las Vegas. If the photos are correctly exposed and processed then the attention goes immediately to you, the model.

Hope you loved the photos. I can't wait to photograph more models, I love the whole fashion aspect of it. I used to wanna be a fashion designer back in the day, which is why I really appreciate fashion.

-Wendhy :)




1 comment: