ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Here is the exciting news...

I told you about. Meet the newest member of our little family. I know what you must be thinking- "Isn't Wendhy a dog person?" I am, but our friend's cat had kittens and this little guy was soo playful and fun when I met him that he ended up coming home with us.
So I did it, I crossed over to the dark side! I have a little kitty. But don't get me wrong, I LOVE dogs! Our house is just too small.
Lars is a little daredevil, he has been jumping off of stuff and getting like 8-9 ft of air. He is such a cute kitty. Just thought I would share.
Plus, I decided that its hard enough for me to blog here that I decided to turn this into my personal/photo blog. Well here is what I got after having a 5 minute photo session with Lars (he doesn't like having his picture taken...)


2 comments:

  1. Oh he's SO cute! He reminds me of a kitten my roommates in Provo had - SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww look at the cute kitty kitty! :]

    i hope you have an awesome and safe trip!

    -ciara!

    ReplyDelete