ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My MOM is getting married! - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

That's right, my cute little mom is getting married to a wonderful and amazing guy! They are having a super simple ceremony and get together. She isn't really going to have a wedding dress so I let her borrow mine. Doesn't she look cute in it! My mom has NEVER smiled like that before. It was a great experience being able to see TRUE LOVE right before my eyes. I just took these two days ago so I haven't really had time to work on them, but here is one for now.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this picture! They look so happy and in love! Your mom looks beautiful in your dress! How special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful bride and handsome groom...congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is gorgeous! They make a beautiful couple... Congratulations Wendhys mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is easy to see why you are so good looking Wendhy. Your mom is HOT! lol. :o) I am glad the she is so happy! She deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. muchas felicidades, en cuanto a tu comentario wendy tienes razon se ve en sus ojos, me encanto la foto, al igual que tu pagina en interned eres genial y una excelente mujer, saludos troy congratulation for yuo mom ., bayyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. whendy que bonitafotosabes tu ytumama tienenla misma sonrisa no mas que tu mama nunca habia sonreido es que era majana y ya seencontro a su jonnylingo bye quien soy..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for everyone's kind comments. I'll make sure to tell her that you guys think she is hot!

    ReplyDelete