ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The cutest sisterly love I've...-Las Vegas Child Photographer

ever seen. I love capturing the love between siblings. Desiree and Abigail were as cute as a button. They remind me of when I use to get along with my sisters when we were little and we would play school....then we went through the "stop borrowing my clothes" stage when I was in high school...and once you grow up you go back to getting along again. Good Times! Anyone have any good/funny sibling stories?

There is something cool about Desiree, she is this year's Little Miss Nevada.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU EARNED IT!
I was honored to photograph her majesty! She sure knows how to work the camera and you gotta love her red hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment