ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Addison=Newborn (Las Vegas Newborn Photographer)

This little baby girl was a pleasure to photograph. She was just too cute! I couldn't go wrong with anything, she made all my fun toys work. Here is a little teaser..............enjoy!

By the way, aren't these hats precious on her?

At the beginning of the shoot she was wide awake so I had to take a few............look at those eyes!

What a happy family :)

And this was one of my favorite shots. She truly looks like a

And here is the color version with a texture applied to it. I love them both, I can't decide which version is my favorite.

Wendhy
Wendhy Jeffers is a baby portrait photographer in Las Vegas. I offer studio sessions and outdoor sessions. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session consultation.

1 comment:

  1. Wendy I don't know if you remember me, Bethany Nicks, but I just by chance saw the picture of Aiden on facebook and have been looking through your blog and website and you do an AMAZING job!! Oh my goodness I am so impressed, and will have to use you when we need our pictures done next time. GORGEOUS!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete