ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello to the world! I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season. I've not been able to post anything for the past few weeks because I caught that bug that was going around! I am finally all better and back to work. One of my New Year Resolutions was to keep a journal of some sort. So I've decided to start "Wendhy's World." This will be a fun place where I will share the bits and pieces of my world (including photos offcourse), and also a place to ramble on about random stuff....

So aside for being sick the first part of January I also started school. And I graduate at the end of this semester with an Associates in Commercial Photography, YAY! I can't believe that two years ago I bought my first DSLR and started down the road of photography. Some more good news: Troy (my husband) also graduates this semester at UNLV with a Batchelors in Finance. So we will have to throw a party at the end of the semester since there will be much to celebrate. All we have to do is survive all the homework!

While I was sick, Wendy (no "h" weird?), one of my best friends gave me this:
Thank you! I love it. I am putting it in my office so I can look at it everyday.

A few days ago my friend Kennedy and I went for a walk at Floyd Lamb Park. It was the first day that I had been out of the house so I had a blast. It was just what I needed. And I couldn't leave my house without my camera, so here are a few shots...

Not only was the sky beautiful that day, but the weather was perfect!

And I had to take some snapshots of Kennedy's girls. We didn't do an actual shoot we just took a few shots, no pressure just two photographers hanging out. And since Cadence is such a cutie I got some beautiful portraits of her. Check them out:

I love this shot! I was soo lucky to have captured it because Bonnie(the dog) was moving around like crazy. I hope I have beautiful kids like this some day.
I just want to talk about FRIENDS for a second. I have been blessed with amazing friends. I can't imagine my world without them. So I just want to say THANK YOU for being supportive, for watching chick flicks, for helping out with homework, for taking me to the park, for letting me borrow your toys, for baking me cookies, for teaching me how to sew, for making me laugh, and for soo much more. You know who you are,
You guys are the best!

And some more random stuff before I say goodbye: my friend Patty (who is one of my best friends in the whole wide world and one of my favorite people offcourse) is coming down to Las Vegas so I can shoot her engagement session. Yay! And my little sister is pregnant with a girl. Yay! And since I didn't post a blog post last week and Mary Ann was the first to leave a comment stating I was caught, she will be getting a $50 WJP Gift Card. Yay! And one last thing, what do you think of this new "simple" look when it comes to posting photos? Or do you like the cute brown paper better? Just curious to see what you thought. Have a great day!


Wendhy
Wendhy Jeffers is a children portrait photographer in Las Vegas. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

1 comment:

  1. Yay ! I won! Woohoo. Either way they all look good:)

    ReplyDelete