ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How is it possible to LOVE someone soo much...........-Baby Photographer Las Vegas

I photographed the birth of Wes and I instantly fell in love with him. Baby Wes is just the sweetest! Plus, he belongs to one of my best friends so it wasn't hard to fall for him. He was soo good for me during the shoot. I was able to capture such beautiful moments.
Thanks for letting me photograph your baby. Your friendship is a blessing in my life and I look forward to seeing you guys become AMAZING parents!




Your family is beautiful....

And I just love his tiny foot....

And his tiny mouth....

And I LOVE this shot! This shows just how tiny Wes really is.

I LOVE you Wes!
Wendhy
Wendhy Jeffers is a baby portrait photographer in Las Vegas. I offer studio sessions and outdoor sessions. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session consultation.

1 comment:

  1. We love you too!!!! (and not just for your amazing photography skills! But because you are an awesome person!!)

    ReplyDelete