ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I ♥ Valentine's Day Photo Promo

I know this is late minute, but I think we all tend to do things last minute from time to time. Here is your chance to get some beautiful Valentine's Day photos. I will be doing a limited number of studio sessions on Friday & Saturday. (I might be able to squeeze one or two on Thursday evening. So give me a call if Friday or Saturday doesn't work for you.)

So here it is:


Thats right, for $75 you will get a 20 minute studio session, an 8x10, and an E-Card with a photo of your child so you can email to friends & family. (the above card is a sample of one of our Valentine's Day Cards, isn't Cady cute!)
Like the poster says, I am only offering a limited amount of sessions, so call RIGHT NOW to book your session. You know you want too! 702.335.5329

Wendhy
Wendhy Jeffers is a children portrait photographer in Las Vegas. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wendhy, I do so love when you use my children for your promos!! :o) They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete