ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bryndelina...

Here are some more photos of my cute niece Bryn. We did a few window light photos and a few shots at the park. I just love her eyes! And her beautiful curls!

This is my favorite photo of her. She just has such a beautiful and sweet smile! I love you Bryn!

Do you remember your mom telling you how cute you were as a child. And how you would always carry around your favorite teddy or maybe your favorite blanket with you. How you couldn't live without that precious toy. Well here is what Bryn cannot live without, this is her "Bell" dress from Beauty and the Beast. I see Bryn in this dress every time she comes to visit. No matter how good mom might hide it Bryn always ends up finding it. She LOVES this dress and doesn't leave the house without it. So when we went to the park I had to make sure I got a few photos of her in her princess dress. Isn't she beautiful!?

I just hope my kids are as cute as her......

Thanks for looking :)

Wendhy
Wendhy Jeffers is a children portrait photographer in Las Vegas. I offer studio sessions and outdoor sessions. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

No comments:

Post a Comment