ABOUT ME

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO:WENDHYJEFFERS.COM/BLOG

Thursday, February 18, 2010

FREE PHOTO SHOOT!

I need a model for tomorrow or Sunday. I am doing a fashion shoot for one of my classes. If you want to have some fun in front of the camera give me a call 335.5329 or send me an email. Half of the shoot will be done in the studio and other half will be done outdoors.


You would need to meet the following:

must be a girl between the ages of 16-25 years of age,

have 1-3 cute outfits (ex. jean w/ cute tops, formal dress, etc),

give me two hours of your time,

sign a model release form, & love the camera!

In exchange for your help I will give you a CD with 5 medium res photos. Contact me for more info! First come first serve!


Here are some photos from a past model session that I just loved! Enjoy!

Wendhy
Wendhy Jeffers is a model portrait photographer in Las Vegas. Please call 702.335.5329 to schedule a session.

No comments:

Post a Comment